Holiday houses just moments away from Polzeath beachPolzeath, on Cornwall's attractive northern coastline, is famous for its magnificent beach. Vast Atlantic rollers roll across the mouth of the Camel Estuary, creating a surfer's paradise, whilst the large expanses of fine flat sand make Polzeath the ideal holiday family beach. Also there is the breathtaking scenery provided by the cliffs that run from Pentire to Port Quinn, Port Isaac and beyond, in some stretches, challenging walking country, full of wildlife and stunning vistas for you to enjoy on your holiday.
To the west of Polzeath the Camel Estuary is one of the major attractions of the North Cornwall coastline where tidal waters stretch from the mouth of the estuary some five miles towards Wadebridge and up to a mile wide between Rock and Padstow - providing a calm, sheltered expanse of water protected from the Atlantic Ocean.
Polzeath's Local Star Attractions
- All of our holiday accommodation is just five minutes walk to the beach, local village shops and restaurants
- Newquay beaches and airport 35 minutes drive
- St Enodoc Church - Betjemen country 15 minutes drive
- Eden Project 40 minutes drive
- Camel cycle trail at Wadebridge 20 minutes drive
- 10 or more beaches within 30 minutes drive
- Several Michelin star and first-class restaurants around the area
- Rick Stein's seafood restaurant - a five minute drive to Rock to catch the ferry or water taxi to Padstow
- Jamie Oliver's "15" restaurant 35 minutes drive to Watergate Bay
- Several 18 hole golf courses within 35 minutes drive or less